Wednesday 7 December 2011

Winter, Again, Apparently


Bath is never ugly. Even on days when it is tipping with rain and the temperature has dropped well below freezing, Bath remains the second most beautiful place I have ever lived.

A few of you asked what I meant by the alternate version of "We Three Kings." I so wanted to provide you with a video, but it seems that few people have been inclined toward recording it. And as much as I like you all, I'm not singing to you.


We three kings of Orient are trying to smoke a rubber cigar
It was loaded, it exploded
We two kings of Orient are Trying to smoke a rubber cigar. 
It was loaded, it exploded/I one king of Orient am Tring to smoke a rubber cigar
Silent night, holy night
All is calm, All is bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't have a google account? That's all right. Select anonymous to leave a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...