Tuesday, 10 November 2009

4. Jam, Jelly, Preserves

The English call Jell-o, jelly. Jam is used to describe both what Americans refer to as jelly and jam. Luckily, its easy enough to tell which you're buying through the glass jar.

No comments:

Post a comment

Don't have a google account? That's all right. Select anonymous to leave a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...