Tuesday, 10 November 2009

5. Gas, Wind, and Petrol

In England, the stuff that you fill your car with is petrol. Gas generally refers to natural gas, which is entirely fair as it's a gas. And the bloating you get after Thanksgiving dinner is called wind. When it won't move, it's called trapped wind.

No comments:

Post a comment

Don't have a google account? That's all right. Select anonymous to leave a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...