Thursday 30 June 2011

Bread and The Post of The Month

I'm trying to make sourdough bread for the first time in my rather short, if I do say so, life. The sponge came out perfectly, but the dough doesn't appear to be rising. I am told that this is to be expected with a first loaf. In fact, I had been told this with such certainty that when I set the dough to rise last night, I also made a second sponge just in case.

I am fairly certain that it is a bad idea to use bread making as a way of considering my life for no greater reason than it is a giant cliche. Instead, I'm joining Happy Homemaker Uk's post of the month club today. Hop on over and see what folks have on offer.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't have a google account? That's all right. Select anonymous to leave a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...